Nov 6, 2007

Intro of myself



Hmm... this is my first time writing in my own blog, dunno what to write also... Anyway... being urged by my good friend to create my own blog so that we can share stories. Well, i guess its good also if we share and post whatever happening for our future reference.




Let me write something as an introduction of myself..


Name : Siti Noor Azwani Hassan


Age : 28


Date of Birth : last day of 1979


Place of birth : TUDM quarters in Sg Besi KL


Place of work : Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur (Oct 2005 till present)


Status : Married with 1 pair of twin


Year of marriage : 1 year and 8 mths (Apr 7, 2006)


Husband's name : Yassir Zain bin Che Mat




I guess i will start update my blog and i think most of the stories will be about my beloved twin Siti Khadeja and Ahmad Akmal Dinie... miss them every day and every moment since i have them in my life,




So lets stop here for now... will put more tomorrow and days after.


2 comments:

Nomee said...

You go girl! Boleh ler nampak 'busy' memanjang depan PC!

Siti Nazariah said...

Babe! baca lu punya xperienced in labour...seram ler.
Anyway, congrats on yr blog.......