Nov 24, 2007

My Twin Pregnancy

Khadija & Dinie - 5 days



Khadija & Dinie - 6 mths ++


Pregnant pic - abt 5mths



Pregnant pic - 8mths



Khadija & parents - 34days


Dinie & parents - 34 days






Scan image - 23 days

Here in my blog, i must post this never forgetful experience in my life... i.e. my twin pregnancy which happened last 6 months 18 days. I delivered (normal delivery) both Khadija and Dinie in Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang at 2.15am and Dinie at 2.30am on 6th May 2007 (Sunday). Both are healthy at 2.3kg and 2.35kg.

Started back pain on Saturday morning (5/5/07) but buat tak tau jer.. sebenar nye dah mula rase takut tapi tak nak trima kenyataan. Then about 1.30pm, my sis in law next door advised me to go to HTAR to check but i actually refused until about 2.30pm then only i decided to packed and asked Yassir to send me to hospital. Before that of course dah mintak maaf, cium tangan and nangis2 jap sambil tahan sakit.

Reach hospital almost 3pm. Registered and met doctor to check my perut.. while talking with the doctor, rase macam nak terkucil... so pergi la toilet. Then i saw blood on my panties... told doctor abt it n doctor straight away checked my below part, its already 2 cm open... suspennye aku mase tu tak tau nak cakap, sakit rupenye bile doctor masuk tangan die.. I was sent to ward later. Contraction on and off but not so bad can still tahan.

Bile dah malam about 9pm, contraction getting stronger and i feel like crying and mintak tolong with everybody around tapi tak de sape pun bole tolong, suami kene tunggu kat luar, kejap2 jer bole masuk. Then when the nurse saw me struggling alone in pain she get doctor to check, by then my cervix open about 3cm, tapi sakit macam nak keluar dah, undescribeable pain. After so much in and out by doctor to my bed, he decided to break for air ketuban as i kept crying for nurse and doctor to cool me down. That was about 1.00am.... As my cervix open 8cm the nurse pushed to me Labour room... mulut aku tak abis bace ayat2 suci sampai dah tak tau nak bace ape lagi.. mintak sume selamat and permudahkan segalanye...

Finally at 2.15am Siti Khadijah came to the world and followed by Ahmad Akmal Dinie at 2.30am. Syukur alhamdullilah... sume selamat. Walaupun ade problem skit mase nak kuar kan Dinie because his head was not down but slanted so doctor took time to adjust his position in order to come out safely, doctor had to use forcep to pull him out. After stitches by stiches and complication that i've gone thru i was pulled back to ward, as i came out from the labour room Yassir was there, air mata aku tak leh tahan lagi when i saw his face.. he hugged and kissed me then azankan anak anak kami.

Everybody in the ward were surprised that i got twin, coz they said my stomach not so huge.. I was so tired and hungry, rase macam nak pitam becoz lost a lot of blood. My babies are all ok and after 3 days 2 nights in hospital, me and my babies were discharged on Tuesday (8/5/07).
The moment my babies came out from my womb, i know how pain my mom mase die lahirkan aku dulu.. thats is why kite sume ni kene jage hati orang tua kite.. susah payah dieorang melahir dan membesar kite, memang kite tak mampu nak bayar and balas jasa dieorang. Lepas ni tak tau bile lagi nak bersalin but if ade rezki mintak2 lagi 5 - 6 thn and i want to be better pregnant lady.

3 comments:

Cikja said...

5 tahun lagi lama tu...hehehe...

Nomee said...

Aku tengok kening si Dinie tu macam dilukis lak. Ikut saper tu?

azwanihassan said...

5 tahun ok la tu.. sebab dah kuar 2skali skrg, belanje pun kene pk jgk.

Kening si Dinie tak tau la ikut sape, die lukis sendiri mase dalam perut kot